Looking for content to keep your customers in the loop, increase SEO, share on social media and more?
Quick Tips are the perfect way to keep in touch with your customers and add content to your online presence. Each Quick Tip contains a high-resolution image and text file, making them perfect for email newsletters, websites, blogs, social media and more! Plus, there are no limits on how you can use them - give your marketing efforts a boost with Quick Tips today!
Quick Tips Collections:
Quick Tips 1:
1. Sticking Closet Door
2. Quick – Turn Off the Water! (Warm Climate, Cold Climate)
3. Plugged Drain? Here’s a Quick Fix
4. One Cold Room
5. Save Money with a Filter Change
6. Finding Studs
7. Get with the GFCI
8. The Sinking Sidewalk
9. No “Ding-Dong” at the Bell
10. Reviving a Dead Disposal
11. Inside Info on an Outdoor Fixture
12. Is Your Roof Worn Out?
13. That *#%! Patio Screen Door
Quick Tips 2:14. Thump, Thump…It’s the Water Heater
15. Garage - Door Smarts
16. Three-Way, Two-Way or One-Way Switch?
17. Caulking the Wide Open Spaces
18. A drip at the Darn Valve – Again
19. My Siding Is Dirty
20. Extension Cord Safety
21. GFCI? What? Why?
22. The Rain May Drain, But It’s Really Not a Pain
23. Fixing a Drip at the Bathroom Fan
24. Compact Fluorescents – Yes, A Good Deal
25. Turn That Gas Off
26. Pop-Up Stopper Sticks
Quick Tips 3:
27. Plumbing Vent? What Plumbing Vent
28. Stains Around a Toilet = Serious Problem
29. Patch the Hole Behind the Door
30. Clothes Dryer Venting – A Hidden Danger
31. Paint Over That Water Stain
32. Water Heater Drip Needs Attention
33. Squeak, Squeak, Squeak in the Hardwood Floor
34. Fix That Wobbling Ceiling Fan
35. A Ton Of Cooling
36. Tune Your Refrigerator for High Performance
37. Can Lights? Make Them Green
38. What’s Your Outlet IQ?
39. Ghosts on the Walls
Quick Tips 4:
40. Polarity? What’s That?
41. Your Nose Knows It’s Time to Clean the Disposal
42. Flood from the Washer Hose!
43. How To Paint Over Dark Paneling
44. An Easy Fix for Rust Stains on Clothing
45. Knock Knock … It’s Your Plumbing
46. That Doggone Leaky Garden Hose
47. Squeaky Floor? Try this Fix Down Under
48. Remove Oil Stains from Your Driveway
49. Foundation Problems? Check Your Gutters
50. Clothes Washer Filling Oh-So-Slowwwwwly
51. Candles, Yes…Soot, No
52. Restore Your Plastic Laminate Countertop
Quick Tips 5:
53. Stifle That Whistling Shower Head
54. Painter 5-in-1 Tool make Painting Easier
55. Protect Your Family from Scalding Hot Water
56. Quiet That Squeaky Door Hinge
57. A Better Way to Hang the Heavy Mirror
58. Why is the Toilet Flushing Itself?
59. Should You Insulate Your Attic?
60. Et Smart About Exterior Electrical Safety
61. Is it Plumb, Level, Square?
62. Why Use Primer When Painting?
63. Help! My Concrete Is Cracked
64. The Crafty Way to Outwit Window Drafts
65. An Easy Fix for a Nasty Water Problem
Quick Tips 6:
66. Use the Right Plug…or Else
67. When Your Kitchen Faucet Slooowwwsss Dowwwwn
68. What’s Your Home’s Largest Energy Waster?
69. No Heat? Try This Before Calling For Service
70. Tricks for Replacing a Broken Light Bulb
71. Why Should You Seal Exterior Concrete?
72. Gather Free Water with a Rain Barrel
73. Take a Close Look at Your Chimney
74. Clean Those Ugly Rust Stains on the Driveway
75. Power Out? How to Free your Car from the Garage
76. A Quick “Bucket” Fix to Flush the Toilet
77. Fix That Doggone Sticking Bi-Fold Door
78. Paint that Metal Railing